Friday, September 15, 2006

Toddler Time...Julia and I started back to Toddler Time at the library today. It is such a great program and FREE! We are going to have an adjustment period, I can tell...Julia does just fine if we are dancing, singing, doing arts and crafts. But she throws an embarrassing hissy fit when it is time to be still on the floor for activities like ready or sorting shapes onto a lace shoestring. Luckily, Miss Donna is very patient with her and recognizes that this is how she will learn to be better at this activity.

Then Julia and I headed to Costco for rations. Just love it! I can get so many of our everyday items for so much cheaper than the grocery. But I have to be careful not to buy things I don't have room to store or that it would take me months to use. Some things are just better to buy at the regular grocery store with my discount card or Target/Walmart.

Have had 2 rainy days in a row with temperatures around 68-70 degrees. It has been really pleasant and the rain has not been hard enough to really be a pain in the toucus. Today I did drive Jacob to school for the first time, though, just so I wouldn't have to push the stroller and hold the umbrella at the same time like yesterday. It is do-able but a little awkward...ha!

No comments: