Sunday, September 17, 2006

Quiet Sunday...John left for Paris yesterday and the kids and I went to church this morning. Had a couple a ladies who run the children's programs ask if I could help out in the nursery once a month. Thinking about it since Julia goes each week and it is hard for them to have consistent people working the nursery. Then the kids and I came home for a quiet afternoon at home.

Went down to the garage and pulled out storage bins of winter wear to start getting everything clean and ready to wear. I'm not sure how early it gets cold here where you need a coat or a hat or whatever so I figured it is time to start switching some stuff around.

Tonight, we made homemade pizza. The rest of the evening will be bath time and a little bit of homework.

I am researching part time jobs that I could do from home so if anyone has any ideas, let me know. You should see me trying to update my resume after 5+ yrs of being at home...ha! Luckily, the big details come back to you but the little ones...not so much! Ha!

No comments: