Sunday, September 03, 2006

Hallelujah!!!...Well, big news at the Elliott's...Julia spent the first night last night in her big girl bed!!! It took a while to get to sleep since she was SO excited but she slept all night long. And I had to go in and wake her up at 9am to go to church. She was still sleeping. She never banged on the door or anything. Now, when we first turned out the lights we had to kind of go back in and reassure her but then she was fine. We are so thrilled. Hopefully, she will continue to do so well after all her things are back in her room.

This morning at church I got invited to attend a women's bible study on Tuesday mornings that is starting back up in a week. I am really excited since it is a group that lives in my area and I've already met a couple of the women. And the kicker is, since it is I can bring Julia since there are other stay at home moms with kids! Hallelujah! That way, it won't matter if John is working or not. I am so excited! God is so GREAT! And just keeps putting us right where he wants us. I love that.

No comments: