Tuesday, September 19, 2006
Spirit-filled 3 Days...I have been very fortunate to have 3 Holy Spirit filled days in a row. Sunday the kids and I went to church and were blessed by wonderful music and a great message. Monday night, I had my first Women's Ministry Prayer Meeting at our church. It was really interesting. The speaker was witnessing about having been born a Jew and then becoming a Christian. It was very moving and touch on all the different roles in her life and how all her blessings as mother, wife, worker, etc. all came full circle back to God. It was very moving. Then, this morning I had my first women's bible study with other women from church in my area. It was so great because I could bring Julia and there were other children there. It was a child friendly home where I could enjoy the fellowship and not be worrying all the time about what Julia was getting into. This group meets each Tuesday morning at 10am. It was so great to be meeting some other women to become friends with that are going through the same things I do. One thing I have learned at every meeting...men and women communicate very different...ha! Bet you didn't know that, huh?!?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment