Thursday, September 07, 2006
Day Two...Once again, Jacob had a great day at school. He is really enjoying himself. They already have a field trip scheduled for Meadows Farm in October. One of us will try to go if John is off work. We are already settling in to a sort of routine around here. Won't quite get it all together until Julia starts her activities next week. The hardest part is getting everything done by 9pm so Jacob can get in bed in time to get a good nights sleep so he won't be tired the next day. Tomorrow he is going to take money with him to school to buy his lunch in the cafeteria since it is "pizza friday". Gosh, don't you remember that?!?! It was the best meal of the week when I was a kid. The schools are way more health conscious than when I was in school. The offer all kinds of healthy meals every day. I'm just not sure Jacob would actually pick the healthy options if I gave hime money every day.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment