Saturday, June 20, 2009

Thank Heavens for Saturdays...Today is Saturday and boy...am I glad! It has been a week of catch up and getting back into our summer routine. I kept the neighbor girls on Wednesday and Friday. Got a chance to see the movie "Horton Hears a Who"...so cute! And the kids started swim lessons on Tuesday. They will have them 4 mornings a week for 2 weeks. And then Wednesday evening I zumba'd my tookas off at the YMCA and then John and I took the kids swimming at that pool. All this activity was followed by a yummy plate of spaghetti.

I continue to be busy searching the web and school website for work starting this fall. I have applied for several positions but so far nothing has come my way. Please keep my job search in your prayers and hope that I will find something that works really well for my family.

Enjoy the sunshine!

No comments: