Luxembourg Gardens the day we arrived (exhausted). We layed out in the lawn, drank wine, and dozed until our hotel room was ready.The flowers on the building are the view from our second hotel (www.hotelatlantis-sg.com).
Les Deux Magots (www.lesdeuxmagots.fr) is a cafe that we ate at that is famous because Ernest Hemingway wrote there and has initials carved into one of the tables.




Bonjour!...Back from Paris and had a wonderful time. I kept pinching myself the whole time I was there. John and I saw a lot of sites but not everything we wanted since we ran out of time. But what we saw was more magnificent that what I could have imagined on my own. We played A LOT, slept, and just did a little of everything. The food was great! My favorite parts were the Fat Tire Bicycle Tour which took us all over Paris and ended with a night time boatride on the Seine River. That was amazing! We met folks from Columbia, New Zealand, and Texas. I also loved going to evening mass at Notre Dame. We evening got to light a candle for Ma Honey. So many great memories! Can't wait to go back (after I rest up...ha!...we're not in college anymore).



No comments:
Post a Comment