Saturday, February 10, 2007
Rolling Along...Finally finished the baking for the bake sale. I tortured my family for 2 days making goodies they couldn't eat...ha! Finally broke down and made extra cookies and an extra pecan pie for John. John had a one day trip today and tonight he and our next door neighbor, John, are headed into Manhattan to the Zinc Bar to listen to live Brazilian jazz and go to some famous pub that has the best beer anywhere from what I've heard. Our neighbor used to play in a band and is quite an accomplished guitarist so sometimes the two John's get together for some guitar pickin'. They've been trying to find a night to go do this for quite some time so they were both excited. In fact, our neighbor was practically knocking on John's car window when he got home today to see if they were still going...ha! Love the enthusiasm. I've had an upset stomach today so the kids and I have kept everything low key (other than the remote control truck up and down the hallway...thanks, Uncle Doug). Tomorrow we are planning on joining our church so we are really looking forward to that.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment