Tuesday, February 20, 2007






Community Day...Jacob had Community Day at school on Friday. All of the kindergarten and surrounding classes were transformed into a pizzeria, post office, bank, lemonade stand, card store, nail salon, grocery store and movie theater. The kids had to pay play money for each service. Jacob's class had to work in the pizzeria half the time at either the cash register or as a service. Needless to say it was the most popular store since it served REAL pizza. I got to be there all day watching the kids and helping. In the afternoon I led a group of 4 little boys (including Jacob) around to the other businesses. It is really hard to keep track of 4 boys all wanting to go in opposite directions. I don't know how the teachers do it every day. But the kids had a ball and the classroom was decorated so cute!

No comments: