Thursday, February 15, 2007

Proud Mama...We got a bunch of icy weather yesterday and John spent a large portion of the afternoon chipping ice off our porch and stairs. After he picked Jacob up from school, they headed down to our neighbor, Mr. Greenberger's house to help shovel his stairs, etc. He is 75 yrs old but very active. He just can't handle the shoveling anymore. Well, when they got back John said Jacob worked the whole time and when they were done he asked his Dad who else they could go help. I love that! It made me so proud of him that that is his true nature without being told to do it. I love that little man and that he has a dad with such a giving nature, too. I'm a lucky to have them both.

John really spoiled me for Valentine's Day...besides sweet, thoughtful presents, he brought me flowers, ordered us extra special takeout italian food, and even went and did the grocery shopping for me. That is the biggest treat since I don't like to grocery shop, especially if I have the kids in tow. Yea!

No comments: