Friday, June 09, 2006
Small Victories...Julia and I went to Toddler Time at the library today. We had a GREAT time! She did not throw one fit until the very end because she didn't want to leave. She even took her glue to Miss Donna and put her balls back in the bag like she was supposed to. In fact, she was one of the best behaved kids today. I was so proud! We did arts and crafts with a nice lady Bernadette and her daughter, Victoria. They are from Poland. Then she and I rode the bus back home (which she loves) and then we walked in to the bagel shop for lunch. Since we are regulars, Julia walks in and announces to the guys and the entire shop "Hi GUYS!" The men working the counter are from San Salvadore and they often give Julia free mini bagels. It was very cute! A good day!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment