Thursday, June 08, 2006

Quite A Day...Today I found myself sitting at Starbucks reading a book and looking out the windowing while I drank a Green Tea Non Fat Latte (never even heard of it until today...ha!) And this was after spending an hour working out at the rec center. I felt like I was playing hooky. I didn't even know what to do with myself. Then I wandered down to the library to return a book and enroll Jacob in a one night arts and crafts class that is making Father's Day gifts. I am one lucky girl! John and I are taking turns watching kids so we can each go to the gym 3-4 days per week. I am determined to lose the rest of this baby fat. Since Julia is now almost 3 yrs old, I am finding it harder and harder to blame it on having kids. Ha! Guess it is time to take matters into my own hands!

No comments: