Just Another Quiet Day...Just another quiet day. Had a rain shower last night and cooled things off. This morning it was pretty humid but as soon as it clouded up again, it was nice and cool so the kids and I headed back out to the park. A lady had brought a bunch of bubble blowers so that was a huge hit with all the kids...what's more fun than bubbles!!!
I think this afternoon may be "Man" Day for the Elliott men. Always a big time! Tomorrow, I get to get my hair cut by a professional so that is exciting to look forward to. I have been "creatively" trimming my own bangs for the last 3 months and I can tell you it ain't pretty! I usually have to follow up after my shower every couple of days because I find more "stray" long bangs...ha! I would not make a good hair stylist. I am not patient enough. One of my many flaws...but don't tell anyone!
Tuesday, June 20, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment