Wednesday, September 30, 2009
So Behind...Wow! I am so behind. Julia was sick 2 days last week. Then a whirlwind of activity as John became the head coach of Jacob's YMCA baseball team. Our first games are this Saturday. But Jacob has been sick 2 days this week and will probably be out tomorrow since I feel the need to get him into the doctor and find out what is really going on. Same symptoms as Julia last week...ie. intermittent stomach ache, diarrhea, no fever, no vomiting. But it just lingers on and on. Time to get to the bottom of this stomach bug. I subbed at the kid's school today since I could make some money and also be right in the same building if kiddos needed me but with all the sickness/baseball/regular life...I am one tuckered puppy. I will post something perkier in the next few days. In fact I have a couple of really cute pics from when John took the kids to the Rangers baseball game last Friday night and from Julia's bday...my Big 6 year old! Wow! Good night everyone...what's that song...Good night, sweetheart, well it's time to go...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment