




Whirlwind...This last week and a half has been a real whirlwind. Last week I substituted a couple of days and did some major cleaning and grocery shopping to get ready for my bunko group on Saturday night and John's birthday on Sunday. John was in recurrent training four days last week with the last day being on his birthday...the Big 4-0! Wow, when did that happen? Anyway, once he got home Sunday evening, we had a nice time opening presents, watching football, and enjoying a yummy steak and garlic mashed potato dinner followed with homemade birthday cake/ice cream. Didn't get much better for a tired man on his special day!
This week has been all about catching up on stuff and then I substituted again on Tuesday. Jacob got to have his good friend, Logan, over for a playdate yesterday. I'm looking forward to our neighborhood garage sale this week. I'm not selling this time around but I am scouting out a few treasures like lawn furniture, etc. Maybe we'll find a good deal. Wish me luck!



No comments:
Post a Comment