Sidney's Birthday Party...Our friend Sidney had her 7th birthday party at Incredible Pizza yesterday afternoon. The kids had a big time eating pizza, cookie cake and playing video games. It is amazing how much squealing 7 girls can make together...ha! Jacob was the only boy so I think it BLEW his mind...ha!
After the party, John and Julia headed off to the Daddy/Daughter Snowflake Ball here in our neighborhood. Julia got dressed up in her purple velvet dress (that twirls) and headed out to dance the night away with her Daddy. They also enjoyed refreshments (Julia wanted her lemon on the side of her tea cup), pictures, and general fun and dancing with other little girls while they picked up sparkly snowflakes from the dance floor and threw them overhead to watch them float down around them. The daughters loved and had a great time with their Daddys. The Daddys watched with awe and amazement at their beautiful daughters as they delighted in the festivities and got to be princesses for an evening. What a wonderful memory! I will post some pictures when I can.
Sunday, February 22, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment