Po-keen-o...I went to Bunco night last night with my friend Pam for the first time. My allergies were driving me crazy so I didn't stay the whole time but it was nice to meet all these gals and visit for a little while. We played pokeeno instead of Bunco. But it was fun since I had never played either one before. This group meets once a month to play bunco or just do something fun to get out of the house and socialize with other women. I'm all for it! Ha! I look forward to getting together with them in the future.
This afternoon Jacob has a birthday party to go to and tonight we are going to a new small bible study group at our next door neighbor's house. They are just starting the 40 Days of Purpose Bible Study. It'll be really great to be able to just walk next and bring the kids so they can play with other kids while I get some devotion and fellowship time once a week. Yea!
Sunday, February 08, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment