Sunday, October 07, 2007

Funny Stuff...Friday, as Jacob and I were walking home from school, we had a funny conversation:

Jacob: Mom, do you know I am as tall as some 5th graders?

Nikki: I'm not surprised. You are very tall, Jacob. In a couple of years, you will probably be as tall as me.

Jacob: Well, yeah, Mom, you look you are only in high school.

Nikki: I look a little older than that.

Jacob: No, Mom. Dad is the only one who looks like a grown-up in our family.

I laughed so hard. Jacob didn't really understand what I thought was so funny. And upon re-telling the story to John, he was even less amused. Ha! This, for the man who always had the baby face and was the last one of all our friends to get ID'd when we went anywhere. Just goes to show you how kids and work can age you in 8 short years.

No comments: