Tuesday, October 23, 2007






Fall Festival...This weekend was the annual Fall Festival here in Long Beach. And as luck would have it, my mom, grandma, and Aunt Anita were in town following their fall foliage cruise. They had a great time on the cruise and it was really fun to have them with us for a couple of days. Lots of show-n-tell by the kids and chit chat from the grown-ups. It was fun to show them our town, home, and beach. And Jacob has determined that Aunt Anita is VERY funny! We went out to lunch at Sutton Place (where I work) and then on to the festival. We had fun at the festival. Julia and Ma Mere had their faces painted. We picked and pumpkins and road the merry go round. We opted not to participate in the bouncy slide since we had just had a big lunch. I don't think they would have appreciated the barf-o-rama! We really had a great time catching up and just hanging out. Very relaxing! The only down side is that my TMJ was acting up since the middle of last week and by Fri/Sat, I was in pain and could not longer chew AT ALL. Thanks to Grandma for making me homemade potato soup...yum! Went to the doctor yesterday and am now enjoying the benefits of advil, a muscle relaxer, and an all liquid/soft food diet for at least the next 1-2 weeks. The dentist says absolutely NO chewing. With any luck, maybe I'll lose weight...ha...here's hoping!

No comments: