Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Julia's Class...I had a hilarious trip to Julia's class today. I went up to read books to her class for her birthday. She gets to wear a special birthday hat but they don't have parties in Pre-K. Anyway, the reading part went fine. But as I hung out waiting for school to be out, I had several interesting experiences. While eating snacks, one little girl turned to the girl next to her and explained in a VERY authoritative voice, "Chocolate milk comes from cows, you know." That was it. She just wanted to make that very clear. Another little girl came and sat next to me and told me for 10 minutes all about her trip to the aquarium. She also gave me a thorough explanation of the braid in the back of her head. She was very funny. Another little boy, Griffen, sat beside me and told me all about his bus ride and spontaneously sang me the ABC's. Overall, a very entertaining morning. Ha! They should all be on that show "Kids Say the Darndest Things".

No comments: