Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Back to School Night: Pre-K....Julia and I went to Back to school night last night at her school. It was only 30 minutes but they shared what they would be doing this year and what events would be coming up. They will be starting to learning sign language tomorrow. A special teacher will be coming in once a week to teach them. They will be having a Miss Spider's Sunny Patch Kids Tea Party for Halloween and an End of Year Showcase. I was also impressed to know that in this public school, they still say Pledge of Allegiance and sing God Bless America every day. WOW! I am really impressed so far with her little school.

Man Day: Part 150...John and Jacob headed out yesterday after school and homework was done to have a little one on one time. They went to the golf shop and on the Dave and Buster's for burgers, sports, and video games. Jacob loves beating his Dad on the motorcycle game. Jacob has always had such good eye/hand coordination so video and computer games are really fun for him. He and John practiced putting at the golf store. So, I got a demo when they got home. Jacob really does have a nice, gentle swing when he putts. A little practice and he might be pretty good. The golf pro in the shop said Jacob is definitely a south paw when he golfs... You never know since he switches back and forth with various activities but he does tend to be more dominant left.

I work tonight at Sutton Place so John and the kids will have another night of the Palace 'O Fun! This will be my last night to work this week. I worked Sunday night, as well. Nice to get out a little and make some cash at the same time. Also nice for John to get one-on-one time with the kids.

No comments: