Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Technical Difficulties...Our home computer keyboard went capute so I am logging on to John's laptop. My postings will probably be sporadic until I am back on the home computer.

Julia had her first day back to school today. She did great and met a lot of new friends. I think it will be really good for her to keep going so she is ready for school in Sept.

While Julia was at school, Jacob and I had mom/son time. We had to run a couple of errands but also went to the library, the park, and for smoothies. Pretty good deal...It'll be nice for he and I to have some one on one time.

Sunday we went to the Arts and Crafts Festival on the boardwalk. John actually met a man who graduated from Bray/Doyle the same year he graduated Marlow. WOW! Talk about a small world! We got funnel cakes to share and walked around for a while. We vetoed apple fritters. They don't make good potato salad in NY so somehow apple fritters seemed out of the question. Ha!

No comments: