Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Free Car...Some of you may know that we have been looking to get rid of our subaru and get a used minivan. But we were also trying to figure out a way to buy a second used car so John would have an airport car to get to and from work when I needed the car. Especially once school starts and I am driving Julia to school everyday. But so far we hadn't found a way to afford it. Well, out of the blue on Monday, Eric, the administrator at our church called to see if we would be interested in a free car. What do you mean free?!?! Just that...a lady from our church had gotten a new car and didn't want to mess with selling her old car so she just wanted to find someone who could use it. She is GIVING it away free! I have never heard of such a thing let alone been the recipient. WOW! It is a '97 Pontiac Grand Am with 88,000 miles that is in good mechanical shape. We pick it up on Thursday. WOW! God is good! Talk about an answered prayer.

No comments: