Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Another BBQ...The kids and I went next door last night for another bbq. It was very fun and much more relaxing. There were only 7 people there plus my kids. We all just sat out on the porch and ate burgers and talked. The kids spent most of the time blowing bubbles, looking for planes and telling knock-knock jokes.

John has headed back to OK to finish up stuff at the farm since we should be close this Friday (I think). It will be nice to have everything behind us and just be enjoying the here-and-now.

The kids are excited because we are going to ride the bus today to pick up the car at the train station and then we are going to try out a new park today. I found the park nestled in this neighborhood the other day when I went walking.

No comments: