Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Hi Dee Ho...Betcha forgot about me...I've gotten so caught up in life (and facebook) that I really haven't posted much out here. Not enough time. However, I am going to try (when I can) to keep up both. Things have been so busy around here...

Last week Julia went to the ER from after care (luckily I made it in time to ride with her in the ambulance). She had a freak accident and got a pair of doll glasses caught in her eye...don't ask. Little girl was so fortunate to have no permanent damage to her eye ball. Just scratched the inside of her eyeball. Now GOOD AS NEW. Thank you GOD! What a blessing. Based on what it looked like when I got there, it could have been a lot worse.

Jacob is home with strep throat. Poor boy has been struggling with a fever for the last 3 days. Last night it got up to 103.4. Time to see the doctor. Thank heavens for antibiotics.

Julia and I are heading to OSU this weekend for homecoming. She has never gotten to go before so she is WAY excited! She has the cheerleading outfit and everything...ha! Plus...BONUS!...we get to stay with Uncle Doug and meet his new(in that we've never met her) girlfriend, Monica. We've heard great things about her and we are so happy that he has found happiness again. The last 2 years after Ashley's death have been so hard.

And when the Rangers make it all the way to game 7, Jacob and John have tickets to the last game in the Rangers vs. Yankees series...GO RANGERS!

Lots going on as you can tell. Happy Autumn is here. Finally got the mums planted and the pumpkins and gourds on the porch...love it!

Last thing...GO RANGERS! GO OSU COWBOYS!

No comments: