Wednesday, April 22, 2009
Days Blurring Together...It has been one of those weeks when you realize you have been super busy but when you look back you can't always recall what it is you have been doing...ha! Sunday night we had bible study and started a new study called Foundations which is all about helping you understand the bible and utilize best. Monday was school picture day for Julia and Staff Appreciation Day at Jacob's school so I helped out with that. Plus, we are celebrating Earth Day all week at Jacob's school so there has been something to coordinate each day for that. Yesterday we kept our next door neighbors kids for several hours while they had the Open House for his medical practice's new location. The kids had a ball and it is hilarious to watch them interact and the funny things they say. And today I am substitute teaching this afternoon for a music class at one of the local elementary schools. Should be fun! But the big thing I have been working on is trying to coordinate all the information for me to get started on obtaining my TX Teaching Certificate so I can become an elementary or intermediate school teacher. So much info to wade through. Very exciting and a little scary, too. But I am going to strive to make my first attempt at the TExES test (teaching exam) on June 27th is that is the next occurrence. They only have the test 3 or 4 times a year so everyone has advised me to start taking it the earliest opportunity I can. So, lots to do the next couple of months. Plus, I will be taking care of my friend, Pam's, daughters 3 days a week this summer for extra income. Something tells me this year is going to go by in an even bigger blur than usual...ha! Wish me luck!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment