Tuesday, April 07, 2009

Belated Blog Updates...I have not been good about updating the blog lately due to allergies and general busyness. Now back to the updates!

We had a rockin' great birthday party for me and Jacob on March 28th. We had a lot of family and friends over to help Jacob turn 8 and me turn 38. I'll post pics on a separate blog entry.

I got Julia enrolled in kindergarten last week so she is so excited to go to all day kindergarten at the same school as her big brother next fall.

We had 2 soccer stars in the family at Saturday's soccer games. Julia made 2 stops while playing goalie and Jacob made TWO goals at his game! Jacob was such a super star especially since this was only his second soccer game. He was so excited and proud but probably not half as excited as John was to see it all in person. They were both popping their buttons! Glad they are both enjoying it so much.

Sunday night we had a cookout at church. Luckily, due to the winds it was moved inside the church. Thank heavens! I can't take anymore wind. But we had really good hamburgers from Cheddars and huge bouncy houses for the kids to play on. Fun!

All in all, I think it has been a fun and busy week for the Elliott Family!

No comments: