

Women of Faith...My mom and I went to Oklahoma City this weekend and met up with my grandmother, 2 sisters, and a great aunt/family to go to the Women of Faith Conference. John took care of the kids so I could get away to do this and did such an outstanding job. It is amazing that I was even missed. We had such a good time hanging out together, catching up and getting spiritually recharged. The conference theme was Infinite Grace and had such great speakers as Luci Swindoll, Marilyn Meberg, Sheila Walsh, and Patsy Clairmont. The singers were Nicole C. Mullin, Sandi Patty and Mandisa (who was a contestant on American Idol). I had never heard of Mandisa but you talk about fabulous! That girl has some pipes on her! I just couldn't believe how beautiful her voice was. And Sandi Patty did a duet with her husband that was out of the world and just sent chills up and down my spine. What amazing gifts all these people have and that they are using them to glorify God is so great! We finished up the weekend by going to my sister, Rebecca's, house in Edmond. She and her family just moved their this summer from Tennessee so it was fun to see her house and the kids. It is nice to have little getaways like this and it makes you appreciate your life so much when you get back.
Here are a couple of pictures I took at my sister's house. I'll post the pictures everyone else took when I get them...
The pictures are of my sisters, Rebecca and Monica, with my mom and of Rebecca's three boys, Christopher, Matthew and Charlie.



No comments:
Post a Comment