Saturday, June 21, 2008

A Night Out...I took the kids over to our friends, Chris and Kathy Kirk's(aka. Fireman Chris and Aunt Kat), house last night for pizza and chatting. We had such a great time catching up and just hanging out. The kids just love them. Their son just got hired on as a Fireman at DFW Airport and is engaged to be married so they are super excited. They are building an addition on to their house and it is going to look so beautiful when it is done. Not to mention, guest room for us to come and stay when it is done. Yippee! I laughed, though, because they bought a hot tub off ebay and it is still on a trailer in the back yard. I told them they really were red necks if they could hook their hot tub up to the truck and go to any party in town. Ha! Reminds me of that song "Redneck Yacht Club". Love it!

No comments: