Wednesday, June 25, 2008






Fun at the Terrell's...The kids and I went over to Marlow, OK (John's hometown) to visit with our friend's Kristen and Steve and kids. We met at OSU through them and I had not seen Kristen in probably 2 years. They have twin girls a couple of months older than Jacob and a 3 yr old son. The kids all had a ball playing together and splashing around in their pool. Jacob made great headway in his swimming skills. He actually managed to swim all the way from one end of the pool to the other without touching or using any kind of flotation device. He was so proud! It will be great when we go to my mom and dad's in TX later in the week so he can continue to practice since they have a pool. We wound up spending the night and then joined us the next day. The kids and I came home last night due to exhaustion (ha!) and John stayed over last night to play golf with Steve. Summer fun!

No comments: