Tuesday, August 21, 2007
VBS, Day #2...Ok, don't get me wrong...we are really enjoying VBS and it has been a wonderful experience so far. BUT, ENOUGH WITH THE RAIN! I am in charge of outdoor games and it has rained the first two days. So, we have been improvising games in the nursery (up to 20 kids at a time in groups of 5). Most of the games are geared toward water games since the theme is "Make a Splash with Jesus". Many of these games cannot be adapted INSIDE. And the age range is from 3 yrs old to 12 yrs old this year. Makes for a very creative thinking process that at many times I lack...ha! Oh well, tomorrow is a new day and I will be praying for no rain and maybe even dancing a "no rain" dance for good measure. What could it hurt?!? Just kidding...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment