




Downtime...Today is a day for downtime. VBS was a big success this week and the kids had a lot of fun. I will have some pics downloaded in a couple of days. But today, the kids and I are just going to hang out and enjoy going nowhere.
One exciting thing to occur this week is that both kids found out who their teacher's will be and are getting excited about going back to school. Julia cannot wait! Jacob is most jazzed about his brand new school supplies and backpack. Ha! I was just like that growing up. It was always so fun to get all new stuff.
The other night after dinner, John and Julia did a little dancing together. This is a regular occurrence but I captured some of it with the camera. Julia LOVES the sound "When the moon hits your eye like a big pizza pie, that's amore...." That is what they are dancing to.



No comments:
Post a Comment