Jacob on the merry-go-round...Cowgirl Julia
Gearing Up for Summer...Well the whole town is abuzz as we head into Memorial Weekend. The pace has definitely picked up around town since this will be the opening weekend of the summer season. Jacob will be out of school for 4 days so we are trying to figure out fun things to do. There is a parade on Saturday morning that we may participate in.
I worked last night at Sutton Place. We are opening up the outdoor patio this weekend and I trained a new hostess last night. John and the kids had a big time in my absence by going on a bikeride in the rickshaw and stopping off at the ice cream parlour for ice cream and kiddie rides. I am glad it is warming up for us to take our night time bike rides. It is one of our favorite summer activities with the kids.



1 comment:
Nikki-When do they get out of school there? Today is the last day for Hannah.
Post a Comment