Thursday, April 19, 2007

Showing off her new fingernails...serious business in a tutu...ha!

Fun with Dad...Last night I worked at Sutton Place. John is such a super dad and the kids have so much fun. They ordered pizza, played hop-a-roo, had sword fights, and then Julia wanted to play makeup. She has her own blush brush and sponge. But then she decided she wanted daddy to paint her fingernails since I just got a manicure the other day. Mind you, Julia has never had her nails painted and we weren't too sure how patient she would be. But John the super trooper sat down and painted his daughter's fingernails for the first time. He even kept his cool when his daughter wanted one hand pink and one hand red. Ha! I would have loved to have seen it in person. Then they used the blow dryer to get them dry. Makin' memories!

No comments: