Sunday, April 08, 2007

Happy Easter...Happy Easter Everyone! Jacob, Julia and I spent a wonderful morning at mom's church and then out to the Marriott for a great lunch. It was mom, dad, the kids, me and my mom's friend, Joyce, and her two friends in from Mississippi. Julia made friends with all the ladies (Maureen and Betty) in the bathroom at the Marriott. She went around introducing herself and then showing them how she could do "ballet moves" in the full length mirror behind the bathroom door. I like to never get her out of the bathroom...what a ham! The kids even got their picture taken with the Easter Bunny. Julia was obsessed with the bunny and just kept hugging the bunny. It was really cute but I bet the real person inside was freaking out when she didn't want to leave the bunny alone...ha! Unfortunately, John couldn't be with us but we were certainly thinking of him on this blessed day. After we got home, we had a mini easter egg hunt and promised to do more after naptime. What a day! God has certainly blessed us when He gave us His Son! Thank you, Lord.

No comments: