Saturday, March 10, 2007
The Ultra Birthday Party...Jacob, Julia, and I went to a birthday party today for Alexa (a girl in Julia's class at school). It was at a place called Kids By The Sea in Long Beach. WOW! It has an inside playground. Then the kids decorated homemade chef's hats. Followed by dancing the hokey-pokey, the macarena, and the parachute. Then they ate pizza and decorated cookies the size of an adult hand with frosting and candy. Quite the artists! Then cake was served, balloons were given out, party favor bags distributed and a little more playtime. All in an hour and a half! The kids had a blast! It was very well organized and ran. I want to find out about their different party packages. We wouldn't do something that big but it sure was a fun concept and great to go somewhere that they handle it all. WOW! Oh, did I already say that?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment