
Burrrr....We spent the last 24 hours with freezing rain and sleet. No pretty snow this time. It started sometime during the night and was still at it when I got up Friday morning and when I went to bed Friday night. Yuck!!!
Friday night, Jacob had a Gym Show at school. It was really cute! All three kindergarten classes did demos of some of the skills they are learning in gym class (including listening skills). Some were old favorites like the scooter relay race and the parachute game. But there were some new games like a rope game and a pizza box relay (since apparently Long Beach has the highest per capita amount of pizza restaurants for the size town on Long Island...ha...a claim to fame). He was thrilled to have an audience. I took a couple of pictures on my cell phone so I will try to post a couple of them if they turned out. Jacob is on the far side to the left of the gym teacher.



No comments:
Post a Comment