Thursday, October 26, 2006

Good News...John finally got his truck sold. Yea! He had to make a whirlwind trip to Dallas and back since the guy was selling his truck and didn't want to be without one. It was a crazy 24 hour period but as we say in the country - he "gotter done"! That is a big relief!

Yesterday, Julia and I spent the morning at Target getting her a new winter coat, winter pj's, etc. I found a great coat that is actually two separate pieces so she can wear the liner now and as it gets colder, then I can add the outer shell. I love things with dual function. Yea!

I've been trying to get organized. Jacob and Julia are both having Halloween parties at their schools but on different days with different supplies. Jacob's school is having a Storybook parade and they get to bring their costume to school to wear for the parade. But we got a note home yesterday that his teacher would like it if we could send a book to school with their costume character in it (if possible). So, now I am on a hunt for a Batman book with Robin in it (yes, he wanted to be Batman's sidekick, Robin...oh well...). A mother's work is never done. Sometimes it feels like the kids have all the fun and the parent's get all the homework. You know? But it is all worth it when you see how much fun they are having in school.

No comments: