Sunday, July 16, 2006






St. Mary of the Isle Festival...John, Jacob, Julia and I went down to the St. Mary of the Isle Festival last night. It was really fun! It was a street carnival put on by one of the catholic churches in town to raise money. It had all the traditional carnival stuff like rides, games, food, etc. BUT, the hilarious thing was inside the church hall, the also had GAMBLING and sold BEER!!! Hilarious! You had to be 21 yrs old to go inside. John accidentally took Jacob inside before we knew what was going on and someone stopped him and said Jacob couldn't be there. I have never heard of a thing and I bet that is where they made their big money. The kids had a great time on the rides and then of course, we topped off the night with funnel cakes right before we went home. It was a beautiful night and so nice that we could all go do it together.

No comments: