Sunday, July 23, 2006

Interesting Morning...Well, to say it has been an interesting morning is an understatement. The kids and I got dressed and ready to go to church like normal. We headed out the door and went downstairs to get in the car. It was then that I realized I did not have my car keys! In fact, I had grabbed a complete set of wrong keys. We were locked out of the house! Yea...how fun! Luckily, I had 1 spare car key so I drove to church but was too stressed out to stay because I knew I needed to get ahold of my landlord or figure a way it. Well, I drove over to my landlord's parents house where I dropped the rent check last month. They were home and had the complete set of Andrew's spare keys. They gave it to me so I could try them all (approx 50 keys). Luckily, on the second try, I got in the house and drove the spare keys back to them. It could have been a much bigger pain so I am grateful that it worked out so simply. But needless to say I was pretty stressed for a couple of hours. Not a good way to start the day.

No comments: