Sunday, November 29, 2009
















Halle's Bday Party...Last Sunday I took the kid's to their friend, Halle's, birthday party at Chuck E. Cheese in N. Richland Hills. The key word in this sentence is N. Richland Hills. Why you ask? Because I looked at the invitation and since in was on Grapevine Pkwy, I mistakenly thought it was the location at Grapevine Mills Mall. I was WRONG! So, my poor children arrived at the party 45 minutes late. I felt like such a tool so I bought more game tokens and we stayed later than the party to play more games.










The kids have been out of school all we for Thanksgiving break so we've managed 2 trips to Oklahoma to see Grandma and Big Daddy. We had a wonderful, relaxed Thanksgiving meal at home on Wednesday and now we are just trying to relax and get the house cleaned up so we can decorate for Christmas. Have I mentioned that cleaning is not fun? Oh well.










Merry Christmas! Can't believe it is now time to say that! Ha! Have a great week!

No comments: