Friday, July 04, 2008

HAPPY 4TH OF JULY!!!...Hope everyone is having a safe and happy 4th of July! I've spent most of the morning thinking about our troops serving all over the world now and in the past. They have sacrificed so much for us to be safe and enjoy everyday things such as hotdogs, firework shows, snow cones, and sparklers. No thanks is ever big enough. God bless them and keep them in your prayers that they can return home safely to enjoy these everyday blessings.

The kids and I are celebrating a quite holiday. John can't be with us but we are making the best of it. Today we are just hanging out but tonight we will be enjoying sloppy joes, snow cones, sparklers, and a fireworks show out at Lake Healdton. Might even get there in time for the Little Miss Firecracker Pageant...ha! Probably not since we don't know anyone in Healdton but it'll be fun to see all the festivities over the water of the lake.

Monday, the kids and I head back to TX to start prepping our new house for move in the following week. The kids can't wait! And I have to admit that I am just as excited as they are. I think I really am just a kid at heart.

Well, that's it for now.
HAPPY 4TH OF JULY!!!

No comments: