Tuesday, February 12, 2008






Let It Snow, Let It Snow, Let It Snow...I was starting to despair that we would never experience a really snowfall while living in NY. We've been here almost 2 yrs and ZIP, NADA, NOTHIN'. We have had a gorgeous, fluffy snowfall ALL day. It has been so fabulous. Granted, we only have around 2-3 inches right now but I'll take it. John and Julia got out to make snow angels, throw snowballs and generally stomp around in the almost 1 inch of snow this afternoon. Then Jacob followed suit after school. The grand finale occurred while I was fixing dinner. I do know that John managed to have massive snow fall down upon his head as his son was trying to shovel the porch...burrrrrrr......


Spanish class for Jacob was cancelled so we finished off with some yummy homemade Spaghetti Carbonara and a competitition of Wii with Jacob trying to beat both of his parents in whatever game came up.


It was a good day!

No comments: