Tuesday, January 01, 2008






New Year's Eve...No Time Square and crazy crowds for the Elliott Family. We had our own fun at home eating pizza, making "Polka Dot" cupcakes (although the kids did decide to add sprinkles, too.), wear party hats, blow horns, throw confetti streamers around, and watch kid movies. Jacob and I even managed to stay up until 11:35pm...ha! Somehow at that point we were both so tired that seeing the ball drop in Time Square didn't seem that important...ha! Regrets? None. Sleep is precious. And today the remaining confetti streamers are being used as bird nests for Julia and her stuffed animals. It is always the little things that are so amusing. Happy New Year!

The rest of the day will be spent watching football, eating the last of the fattening food, and taking down Christmas decorations. Always a little sad to take down the Christmas tree since I LOVE twinkly lights but I am ready to clean up our small space and find everything a storage home. Until next year...

No comments: