Thursday, November 01, 2007






More Halloween Fun...In the afternoon, I went up to help out with Jacob's class party and the Storybook Parade. All the kids had fun putting on their costumes and hanging out with their friends. We had great snack and played games. I am always amazed at how many kids each fruits and vegetables at Jacob's school. Wow! I was responsible for coming up with an arts and crafts activity for the class. Quite a challenge for someone who is not that creative/crafty. But we made homemade Fall/Halloween bookmarks for our texts and library books using stickers, ribbon, knickknacks, crayons, glue, etc. They all turned out pretty cute and the kids got to be creative about how they wanted to decorate their book mark. One of the kids even turned his into a doorknob decoration. Smart cookie! Then we finished up with the parade out on the playground. John and Julia met us up at the school for this part. All the kids were so cute!

Then we finished up the day with take-out chinese food and trick-or-treating/visiting at our neighbors houses up and down the block. Good time for everyone!

No comments: