Saturday, January 20, 2007
Not Recommended.....Well, it has been a rough couple of days in the Elliott household. John and I went out Wednesday night for a nice dinner at a restaurant here in town that we really like. Unfortunately, I wound up with food poisoning in all the worst ways by midnight that night. It was AWFUL! I'd rather give birth and I'm not kidding. Then my dermatologist called and one of my moles came back as a basal cell skin cancer and so I have to have it removed and use this special cream for 8 weeks. It is supposed to be no big deal and it is totally contained. But not the best news to get anytime but especially when you feel like poo already. By yesterday I was at least able to be vertical for short periods of time so I am on the mend. Unfortunately, around midnight last night Julia started throwing up. She apparently got one of the little bugs going around school. She and I managed about 3 hrs sleep last night so bedtime will be very welcome tonight. Thank heavens for John! Talk about a man who came through all the way when the going got rough, he took care of everything! He needs to go back to work just to get some decent rest...ha! He even took Jacob to a birthday party today at the ice arena so Julia and I could stay home and rest. He's the best!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment