Possible End in Sight...Ok, I don't want to jinx myself but it looks like everyone in my household is almost well. I am afraid to even speak that hope aloud. But I think Jacob will be ready to go back to school on Monday and so far no one else has picked up his latest virus. Yea!
I worked last night at Sutton Place and will again tonight. Then I am off for a few more days. I have been so limited in getting out of the house to shop or run errands with the kids being sick so I really have to finish up everything (esp. what goes in the mail) the first part of this week. I have Christmas card finalized...just have to make copies and stuff the envelopes. Hope to have them out by Monday.
Jacob only has 4 days of school this coming week. Monday he has a field trip to the LB Fire Dept and Thursday is the class Christmas/New Year Party. Then they are out of school until Jan 2. The countdown is officially on in our household for Christmas. Julia looks for Santa every day...even though she really doesn't get it yet. Don't know how we'll ring the bells this year since Jacob can now get in and out of his room on his own even with the safety door knob covers. We'll see...
Well, God bless you all and enjoy this special time of year!
Saturday, December 16, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment