Saturday, November 18, 2006

Quick Update...It has been fast and furious around here. Had a quick trip back to Oklahoma to see Grandma and Big Daddy. Had a really nice visit and some downtime. But of course, how it always happens, Julia got a stomach bug and was throwing up part of the time. Which of course limited our contact with other friends and kids. Didn't get to see everyone we wanted to but now that Julia has had her first plane ride, we'll be back soon, I'm sure.

Now we are in catch-up mode with school, Thanksgiving, and Christmas! I have done absolutely NOTHING to get ready for Christmas so I have some major catching up to do. Hoping to get some shopping done this week so I am not caught up in the post-Thanksgiving crowd...they are always nuts! The last 2 years I have done my shopping while humming or whistling Christmas carols and it made a big difference in my stress level while everyone around me was psycho. So, that is the goal for this year as well.

Still trying to solve the picture posting problem on blogger. It has something to do with our updated virus protection. John is looking into it for me. Will have several pictures to post once that is done.

Jacob was thrilled to be back in school and at swim lessons this morning. He has said several times that he is glad to be back in NY. And as small as our apt is, it is good to be home.

No comments: